Mobile Laboratory Design & Build Consulting
Learning Undefeated is widely recognized as a thought leader in mobile STEM education. Having built and launched seven successful mobile laboratories on platforms ranging from shipping containers to Class A trailers to motorcoach busses, our team offers invaluable expertise and guidance on a range of design and operational issues.
Let our real-world tested mobile laboratory experts save you time and money!
Contact Joe Wilkerson to learn more about putting our expertise to work for you.
Learning Undefeated supports our community partners from concepting and design to build and deployment, with a strong emphasis on using local resources for program. Community leaders and others are engaged as stakeholders and inform decision-making on program goals, activities, and outcomes, including program design, audience, curriculum, and staffing.
As a consultant partner Learning Undefeated develops of physical and software assets needed to continue expanding and iterating on the programming for many years, working with community stakeholders to tailor and license curriculum content. Learning Undefeated also provides guidance on program branding and design, operations, logistics, technology components, program structure, marketing, and evaluation.
Consulting Services: Concept & Proposal Development
- Expert led mobile laboratory design process
- Conduct needs analysis including facility size and type, power requirements, transport capabilities
- Research and recommend vehicle types and vendors
- Help develop budget and timeline
- RFP development and proposal analysis
Full Service Project Management
Includes Concepting & Proposal Development (above) plus:
- Project and budget management
- Manage design and change orders
- Vendor and subcontractor sourcing and relationship management
- Oversee construction plans and timeline
- Supervise vendor deliverables, including production site check-ins
- Equipment and supply sourcing