- This event has passed.
Technology and Innovations in the Non-Profit World
April 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join MdBio CEO Brian Gaines and MdBio partner, Mindgrub, for outdoor conversations, cocktails, and cuisine at the Outdoor Speaker Series: Technology and Innovation in the Non-Profit World. Each month we’re bringing together thought leaders in education, healthcare, government, business, nonprofit management, and more to share thought-provoking perspectives on how technology and innovation shape their respective industries. Please join us to hear about the non-profit world with a panel led by Ulman Cancer Fund CEO Brock Yetso.
- Ann Darrin, Managing Executive, Space Dept., The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Brian Gaines, CEO, MDBio Foundation
- Matt Hanna, Executive Director, Next One Up
- Tucker Lyons, Founder, Widespread Hope Foundation
- Carlo DiClemente, Director, UMBC Center for Community Collaboration and UMBC MIECHV
Registration is free but required. Your registration includes food, drinks, education, and entertainment. register here >