by CNSI | read more >
Yesterday, CNSI joined the MDBio Foundation (MDBio) in unveiling the nation’s most advanced mobile STEM laboratory. Joined by Governor Larry Hogan, state officials and other partner executives, MDBio cut the ribbon on the Mobile eXploration Lab (MXLab). In the ABC news clip, Governor Hogan talks about the impressive program numbers, including:
* 10,000 students will be served starting in September 2017
* 1,000 square feet to accommodate STEM learning
* 40 students can be taught in one session
* 35 schools are already scheduled for next school year
* 1 million dollars were raised through private and public contributors to develop the MXLab
As one of the corporate partners, CNSI is more than excited to join this amazing group of individuals and educators in taking innovation on the road. Over the course of the next few months, CNSI will collaborate with MDBio to develop a STEM learning experience for MXLab students. stay tuned for more updates from our future innovators!